At La Miranda we see secondary school as a natural evolution from Primary Education. This is a time of important changes, both physical and psychological, in which constant motivation and involvement play an important role.
This stage consolidates the foundations laid in the primary cycle, where students are taught the basic socio-cultural elementsneeded for personal and intellectual development and for working life.
At La Miranda the most important subjects, such as languagesand mathematics, get special treatment. We offer classes forconsolidation, advancement and revision.
Secondary Curriculum. Academic and social skills:
- Consolidate intellectual skills and abilities
- Programmes on social skills and emotional ecology
- English, Catalan and Spanish
- Team work, projects and careers guidance
- French and Chinese
- Robotics and optional subjects
- Swimming and physical education
- Pen to paper
- Art and visual education
- Linguistic competences
- Natural sciences
- Physics and chemistry
- Research project