The baccalaureate prepares students to go on to University or Advanced Vocational Training. Students who have passed the secondary school diploma will go on to study the Bachillerato.
At La Miranda, we currently offer two Bachillerato options:
- Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Both options consist of a common foundation, specialised subjects depending on the option chosen, and a research project. These subjects are complemented with training courses, conferences, workshops and visits to universities so that students can get a first-hand insight into the full range of options offered by universities. At the end of the Bachillerato, students have extra classes in order to pass the PAU (Spanish University Entrance Exams).
La Miranda students have always received very satisfactory marks in these exams.
Social and intellectual development:
- Optimise university and social outlook
- Science and Technology curriculum
- Humanities and Social Sciences curriculum
- Common and optional subjects and modules
- Research projects
- External events
- Personal supplementary project
- English, French and Chinese
- Cognitive tools
- Swimming and physical education